Post Top Ad

Monday, 30 January 2017

The British Tag

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a fabulous day!
Whilst browsing through posts and sites we came across 'The British Tag' so we thought it would be fun to give it ago! Although being British doesn't make us anything different we thought it would be fun! The questions are really simple but if you're anything like us (nosey!) then sit back and enjoy!..

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?

Florence~ I'm going to hold my hands up and say I don't like tea! I know, I know! Personally I'm a coffee lover. Tea just doesn't appeal to me. Sorry!

Constance~ Zero! Yuck, it's just like brown water. I hate it



2. Favourite part of your roast?

Florence~ Stuffing and Yorkshire puddings! For years I've said that I could just eat them and nothing else! I'm always the one having second helpings of both! Talking about it is making me want to go and eat some now! Oh and pigs in blankets!
Constance~ Roast potatoes (especially the little crispy ones that are a bit burnt) and yorkie's!
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Florence~ Although I don't drink tea, I still dunk in coffee! Rich tea have always been my favourite, even to dunk into hot chocolate!
Constance~ Chocolate digestives! I don't drink tea but I dunk them into hot chocolate!!


4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

Florence~ Does Eating scones count?
Constance~ Summer festivals....

5. Favourite word?

Florence~onomatopoeia- I like the way the word looks 
Constance~ Castle, I like how people say it differently!

7. Favourite sweet?

Florence~ I would definitely pick chocolate over sweets any day but  strawberry fizzy lances are amazing!
Constance~ sherbet, I love those long tubes of it  and it gets stuck and you get all sticky but love it any way!!!

8. What would your pub be called?

Florence~ I've never thought about this. Maybe Constance & I should team up and call it Harry's sisters!
Constance~ something like THE MOST AWSOME PUB IN THE HISTORY OF PUBS (I mean who wouldn't want to come to that pub right.)

9. No 1 British person?

Florence~  Ant and Dec. I know they are a double act but they count as one! Who could imagine Dec without ant???
Constance~The queen!

10. Favourite shop / Restaurant?

Florence~ I know it's not a traditional British shop but ikea is my favourite shop and for food probably pizza express. But if I'm picking a traditional British shop the vintage sweet shop in Tissington would be one of my favourites.
Constance~ Any Chinese restaurant (literally any where!)

11. What British song pops into your head?

Florence~ we all live in a yellow submarine...
Constance ~ Ed sheeran , photograph love it !

12. Marmite?

Florence~ Yes, team marmite! Unlike most people I actually do like it!
Constance ~ YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!I would have it any time (yum)

January 30, 2017 / by / 2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this post! I mean your letting the side down on the tea front (then again as am I with coffee!) but making it up with those song selections!! Great post, Lily Lea x

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad